Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Health And Beauty Tips

Health And Beauty Tips


in my constant pursuit of personal ideals and the collective interests of the individual's life of struggle, I create and invent several material and spiritual wealth, and I'd like to share with all my friends.

The Outer Beauty Primary Factor:

The basic condition of inner health and beauty is "kind is beauty, and beauty is kind". The basic condition of outer beauty should be "thin is health and beauty beauty, and health and beauty is thin." (other than skinny).

Five years ago, I received an idea, "walking can lose weight," and it is the most important in all the inventions of mine. Normally, I would walk by the morning time, it is feasible. If I live from my working company one and a half hours away, I will walk for an hour, (no matter raining or snowing) and then half an hour by Bus. In this way, every day can be maintained at least an hour of exercise. I would like to advise motorists, drive less weekdays, and go to work on foot, only using your car to buy food or doing other things on weekend.

If you walk after work or after dinner, have to take extra time, it is very bother. Since that time, tired and want to see TV, you aren't willing to do exercise. Time for the morning walk to work, is probably the most effective, what do you think?

Everybody who may wish to lose weight, should exercise by walking. Rely on diet doesn't work, and secondly unhealthy. I suggest that one-hour walk every day, with healthy eating. Make you healthy and beautiful. Please keep in mind that "life is movement."


Drink Water Every Day Culture:
health and beauty.
Before I has not yet started my "drink water every day" culture, my weight loss and treatment of spurt in the knee joint is not so effective. Later, I learn from other people's good experiences, with my own importance, and began to have a good habit of drinking plenty of boiling water (Note: Water should be clean. Water and air can not be contacted as it will cause oxidation, and is hazardous to health). After drinking several cup of water with walking every day, my figure is so charming and sex. Because the function of water, will build a very uniform and not too thin body. My spur, almost heal and not too rely on acupuncture and Chinese medicine, due to the water drinking and walking.

In fact, any kind of treatment, if there is increase in water and movement, it will play a catalytic role. Drink of water benefits us - not only health, bodybuilding, but also raise the brain and treatment of body. I hope you can make great importance to this culture of water drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment